TraiNurse is an industrial research project that will deliver the prototype of an App for the continuous update and the enhancement of nursing profession. It will foster the digital literacy through targeted multimedia content with a high cognitive impact. By using the standardized and universal ICNP® language, TraiNurse will allow the easy connection of health professionals and facilitate the development of a community.
To promote the development of digital skills and the establishment of an international nurses community.
To widespread the use of ICNP® standardized language among the healthcare professions as proposed by the International Council of Nurses (ICN). To disseminate best practices and assure measurable values of nursing results. To incentivate the spread of reusable scientific content that will be developed and guaranteed by the involved universities.
TraiNurse is an innovative Co-Design model that will boost:
• Digital literacy by the use of everyday devices
• Language uniformity at international level by the adoption of ICNP®.
• Standardized and measurable results
• Increased accuracy of nursing outcomes and nursing diagnoses
• Enhancement of nursing profession and professionalism
• Building of a Community by the use of the ICNP®. universal and standardized language
Beneficiary subject on the "LIFE 2020" Public Notice referred to Det. N. G08726 of 29/07/2016 - POR FESR LAZIO 2014 - 2020 - Integrated projects - Project code A0112E0118 - COR 202503 - 202497 - 202500 - protocol number A0112- 2016-13302 of 12/12/2016
CUP code F87H18000470007. Total amount granted € 1,064,857.80.